WhiSpa – The Silent Solution that allows you to heat you spa and reduce noise more efficiently.
Silence Is Golden
A spa should be a place to relax and unwind, where the therapy jets help soothe aching, and tired muscles at the end of a long day. But the therapy can make more noise that necessary, making it harder to relax. Air intake lines and individual spa muffler devices can reduce the noise, but will usually not allow the spa to heat through the therapy jets. Additionally heating is more expensive.
So Simple, So Effective
The WhiSpa muffling device has an easily removable rubber cap that shuts off the air flow, enabling efficient heating of the spa. Then, once the desired temperature is reached, simply remove the cap, allowing air in and keeping the noise out. The WhiSpa is placed next to the pool and spa flush mounted with the deck and conveniently located for easy removal of the lid for access to the cap. No unsightly devices, multiple mufflers or long flooded air intake lines
- Replaceable shell cap allows the spa to heat efficiently by shutting off the outside air.
- Takes in air and keeps noise out.
- Flush mounted in spa decking and located within easy reach.
- No multiple mufflers or long flooded air intake lines.
- Simple plumbing that installs above the water line. No air lines to flood with water, no Hartford Loop required.
- Less Plumbing = Cost Saving.